Careers: Executive Assistant
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant –
Top Real Estate Team / Full Time
JOB CATEGORY: Administrative
JOB LOCATION: Tempe, Arizona
COMPENSATION: $35,000-$50,000 plus bonus
Are you looking for a fun, fast paced environment? Do you seek a career where you have to be self-driven/self-motivated? Are you skilled at seeing the 30,000 foot view of a situation and able to get right into the details and manage the processes? Do you like managing lots of projects with multiple details all of the time? Are you uber-organized? Do you thrive in a customer-first environment? Are you a team player?
The Graff Group is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our growing team! This person will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of our clients and lead agent. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement, and manage multiple systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back office support.
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Oversee marketing, tracking and lead generation systems
- Ability to coordinate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers, as well as coordinate vendors, repairs, HOA issues, and such that arise in a transaction
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Create and maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems, procedures and standards
- Manage, plan and implement events
- Arizona Real Estate License
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts
- Ability to build rapport with clients and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Mac systems
- Familiarity with CRM Systems
- Willingness to be versatile in role as team grows
INTERESTED? PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS:
- Email [email protected] your cover letter and resume.
- Complete an application at www.thegraffgroup.com/apply.
- Complete a DISC profile at time of submission of your application (see instructions below).
To Complete the DISC Assessment:
- Go to The Abelson Group website main page: www.TheAbelsonGroup.com.
- On the left side of the Home Page, click on the icon, “Take an Assessment”.
- After you read the Assessment Instructions, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “I Agree”.
- When you are asked for your “Response Link,” type in 233520WPN then click “Start.” Feel free to change the “Response Language,” in the upper right hand corner. There are over 40 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.
- Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
- Click on the assessment you have been asked to complete below.
- Only complete one assessment. (TTI Talent Insights – Behaviors & Motivators Management/Staff Version)
- To begin, click on “Complete Now” next to the assessment. Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click “Next”.
- Read the assessment instructions and click “Next” to begin assessment. Answer the questions and click “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
- After you have completed the assessment click “Save” and “Exit”.
For more information on Phoenix real estate or homes in the Phoenix area, contact our office at any time.